Payrolling Services /Third Party Payroll Services / Hire Employees on Our Payroll
What is Payrolling – With this sort of employment arrangement, a client company will identify a candidate but will ask the staffing firm to put the person on the staffing firm’s payroll.
Let us break down the elements of payrolling; the payrolling company serves as the employer of record.
For the most part that means that employee and employer liabilities attach to the payrolling company, not the client.
Payrolling companies typically do not recruit and place workers; this is done by the client or by an independent recruiting or staffing company, which has the added advantage of letting you hire exactly who you like but still outsourcing the administrative functions of hiring and employment.
How does the payrolling process work?
If you find a great candidate but are unable to hire him or her directly let your Perito representative know. Tell us about pay rates, schedules and work hours, and we’ll do the rest:
- The candidate will be required to complete our application process
- We conduct all pre-employment requirements, including background checks and medical tests, employee eligibility checks, etc.
- We track all time and attendance and issue paychecks
Reduce Administrative Burden
There are umpteen laws that organizations have to comply with in India – minimum wages, gratuity, ESIC, PF etc. just to name a few.
Perito takes over the burden of all administrative tasks by acting as the employer of record and takes care of labor law compliance and other legal issues.
We have a team of legal professionals and compliance officers to ensure that your business will be in 100% compliance with all the statutory regulations in the market.
How else does payrolling save you money?
In addition to taking ownership of the time-consuming and potentially expensive hiring process, putting your candidates on our payroll establishes Perito as the employer of record.
Thus, we pay all necessary statutory costs and expenses, workers’ compensation and training and onboarding fees.
We also take care of all the compliances like ESI, EPF, and Health Insurances etc.
Our tenured team of staffing, compliance and operations professionals are experienced in designing programs that create a holistic solution for the talent that you identify.
Highlights of our Payrolling services:-
- Employees will stay on our rolls.
- Standard contractual procedures that we will handle.
- Payroll and personnel administration.
- Statutory compliance, remittance of statutory payments, and other related administration.
- Employee registration under ESIC & EPF schemes.
There’s a lot less to worry about and a lot to gain. Perks of having Perito handle your payrolling services include:-
- Relationship management. With Perito serving as your employer of record, you can concentrate on the work that needs to be done.
- Reduced administrative burdens. Put your employees on our books and the administrative work becomes ours.
- No conversion fee. A payrolled Perito employee can quickly be converted to one of your employees at any time and at no cost to you.
- Cost savings. Competitive rates save you money.
What our employees get?
As valued employees of Perito, our employees are eligible for a number of benefits which include on time salary and bonus in their salary accounts (opened by Perito), health insurance, 24 * 7 support for any kind of grievances, personal loans, online pay slips, forms 16, leave cards, loyalty programs, etc.
We ensure that our employees feel integrated in client’s business, whilst both parties still get the benefit of a flexible working partnership.